Search This Blog

September 24, 2011

How to Watch TV Channels Online

Have you ever wondered if you can use the internet to watch TV? We can use the internet to call someone, even for video chat, so why not use it to watch TV channels online? Here's how you can use your internet connection to watch over 3500 TV channels online.

I'm a big TV lover. There are tons of great shows on TV that I want to watch. I'm also a big football (soccer) fans, and I want to watch every match that my favorite team plays. So, I went and get a cable TV for my home. Cable TV is great, because now I can watch many of my favorite TV shows when they are out and I can follow many matches from my favorite soccer team. But, it's not enough. There are still many shows that I didn't get from my cable and there are some matches of my favorite soccer team that's not being broadcast on my cable.

One day, I started scouring the internet for solutions. At first, I was content with downloading the missed TV shows and soccer matches and watched it later. But, because I wasn't watching it live, I would have already known the story of the shows from many blogs or I would have already known the outcome of the soccer match before I watched it. It was still enjoyable, but it would have been even more enjoyable if I could watched it live. So, I started scouring the internet again to find another solution to watch it online, but to no avail.

For 2 years, I was content with my cable TV, watching the great TV shows on it and watching most of my favorite soccer team matches. But, around 2 months ago that feeling of wanted to watch more shows and soccer matches live started creeping back. I went scouring the web once more, and this time I found what I was searching for. Apparently, there's a software that allows me to watch almost every TV channels on earth online. The software is SattelliteDirect. By using SattelliteDirect, I'm now able to choose from more than 3500 channels to watch. Before, I had to miss some soccer matches I wanted to watch, but now when I wanted to watch a soccer match, I can choose from more than one channel to watch.

SattelliteDirect is not free. You have to buy the software for $49.95, but then you can use it as long as you want without any subscription fee. And to be honest, I would have been okay even if they charge a monthly fee for more than 3500 TV channels online. I was paying more than $50 per month for my cable TV, now with just $50 one-time fee, I can watch anything I want. And the best part is, you don't need any additional hardware to be able to use this software. You just need a good internet connection and you are good to go.

If you are interested, get SattelliteDirect now and watch whatever TV channels you want online.

No comments:

Post a Comment